[NEohioPAL] Enter Prelude2Cinema Monthly Film Festival and Help Fight Hunger

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Mar 12 19:00:43 PST 2016

Prelude2Cinema believes in the talent in Northeast, Ohio. We have launched a monthly Film Festival. Film Market and Fundraiser named “Prelude2Cinema presents...” Submissions are open now until March 24th, 2016. The cost is only $20 and the prize is a distribution and marketing agreement. This is the third two day festival which takes place at our home at Shaker LaunchHouse. This month, we will be donating a dollar from each submission and ticket sale to the Harvest Hunger campaign. $1 feeds a family of 4 through this program by the Cleveland Food Bank.

The festival “Prelude2Cinema presents...” takes place March 28-29, 2016 at Prelude2Cinema/ Shaker LaunchHouse at 3558 Lee Road in Shaker Heights. Tickets are only $10 and include light refreshments and drinks.

To submit, visit www.prelude2cinema.com/festival.html
​