[NEohioPAL] Oberlin College Casting Call

Qian Wei He via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 16 19:45:21 PDT 2016

Hello All,

We are a group of four students in Oberlin College who are looking for an
actor to star in our short film, "Camilla". The main character is a husband
in his late 20s, who has lost his daughter and is struggling to move
one/reassemble his marriage.

Below is a short synopsis of the script:
This is a story of a pair of parents and their individual ways of dealing
with the death of their daughter. Pam is a overworked nurse who is
chipping away at her health in order to avoid her grief and convince
herself she's moved on. George is a consultant who's overwhelming
indifference threatens both his job and his marriage. They welcome the
comfort that a new doll's presence creates. However, it not only provides
the catalyst for their re-engagement with each other but also leads to
confrontation. Once the spell is broken, the realities of their
relationship will either break them or break them apart.

Please let us know by March 21st if you're interested!  We plan to shoot
the week of April 4th. We look forward to communicating with you.

Best,
Emma