[NEohioPAL] 5th Annual Colombi New Plays Festival starts Thursday!

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Mar 14 12:23:24 PDT 2016

*Press Release:  For Immediate Release: *

*Ensemble Theatre kicks off its 5th ANNUAL COLOMBI NEW PLAYS FESTIVAL!  *

*CHOICES* by *Cynthia Dettelbach* (*former Editor of the Cleveland Jewish
News*)
directed by* Dr. Scott Miller* (*Cleveland School of the Arts*).
*March 17th-26th.*  MainStage Theatre.

The first of the two plays that are part of the *2016 Colombi New Plays
Festival*, CHOICES, is about the Fox family. Their firstborn
son Elliott brings home a Muslim girlfriend; the family’s finance are in
freefall, and those are not the biggest bombshells to rock the foundations
of this upper middle class Jewish family.

*With a great cast of CLEVELAND actors.*
*Mary Ann Elder* as Irene Fox
*Andrew Keller* as Elliot
*Bryan Ritchey* as Bill
*Faith Whitacre* as Shabeehah.

*Stage Manager:*  Eva Nel Brettrager
*Costumes*: Meg Parrish
*Lights:* Steven Barton
*Set:* Ian Hinz and Stephen Vasse Hansell.

*Performances are Thursdays-Saturdays @8pm. Sundays @2pm.*
Two weekends only!  *There will be a reception following
the opening performance on the 17th.  *
*All tickets are $15.* (Group and Student Discounts availble).

For tickets call *216.321.2930.*
Email us at *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org.*
Visit our website www.ensembletheatreCLE.org
<http://www.ensembletheatreCLE.org> or click this link!
<https://ensemble-theatre.tixato.com/buy/choices-or-when-to-hold-em>

*Talkbacks with the playwright after the performances!*
Come and be a part of the process of developing a new play!
Join the Ensemble!  We look forward to seeing you in our audience!

--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*