[NEohioPAL] Final Weekend! Independence Community Theater Presents the Hilarious "Return Engagements"

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Mar 17 03:25:08 PDT 2016

Independence Community Theater is proud to present

“ReturnEngagements”
Thisingenious comedy is by the author of SameTime, Next Year and Romantic Comedy. The first act is comprised ofthree vignettes showing separate couples: a tipsy actress and the bellboy whohas bedded her the night before, a gutsy Polish woman who has survived WorldWar II and a carpenter whom she chooses to father her baby, and an acid tonguedcolumnist and his cool psychotherapist wife who are about to split up. In ActII, we meet the couples 20, 25 and 30 years later, as we learn much to ourmerriment how they ended up. And, we learn how, ultimately, their stories areall linked together.
"A packed houseroared with laughter ...
the play is lacedwith great one liners and farcical situations ... a ton of laughs.

“Return Engagements” is an adultcomedy; the theme of sex is implied, with only a few mild cuss wordsused---similar to tv sitcoms.  The castincludes: Rosann Cowell, Adam Leventhal, Tom Ferraro, Sue Didion, DennisBurby, Joe DeNardo, Bonnie Komornik, Patricia Walocko and Lynn Corwin.

Show Dates:  Friday and Saturday, March 18, 19 at 8 pm

Location:  Independence OldTown Hall,6652 Brecksville Road, upstairs.

For reservations, call the box office at 216-447-0443.

Produced by special arrangement with
Samuel French, Inc., New York, N.Y.