[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for New Web Series "Now What" (2016)

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Mar 17 18:58:05 PDT 2016

12-21 Entertainment Group Ltd. is having a casting call for our upcoming project "Now What" (2016).  Now What is a dramedy web series from the creator of The Greek Chronicles (2013). "Now What" is the story of Jazmine, a 30 something career driven woman who's life is turned upside down when after finding out she is pregnant, her boyfriend dumps her before she has the chance to tell him the news. So NOW WHAT is she going to do!

We are casting for several supporting roles in this project.

Taryn- Female / Open Ethnicity/ 28-35 range

Ellis- Male /  Open Ethnicity / 27-35 range

Jan Lawson- Female / Open Ethnicity / 40+

Liz- Female/ Open Ethnicity / 25-35 range

Dad- Male / African American /  55-60

There will also be other opportunities for smaller speaking  roles in this project.

Please send your head shot (photo) and resume to 1221entbookings at gmail.com ATTN Now What Casting.  If you are chosen for an audition you will be sent an audition time and sides with a video link about your character to help you prepare.  Auditions will be held April 2nd 2016.

This project is non-union.

Stacey Malone , CEO
12-21 Entertainment Group Ltd.