[NEohioPAL] SEEKING MEMBERS FOR YOUTUBE COLLAB CHANNEL

Dawna Kornick via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Mar 18 05:25:11 PDT 2016

SEEKING MEMBERS FOR YOUTUBE COLLAB CHANNEL

LOOKING FOR MEMBERS FOR A YOUTUBE CHANNEL

We HAVE a Monday-Thursday spot already and we NEED a Friday-Sunday

Things to know:

*	We need kids older than 12 but younger than 17
*	You must have a good personality and especially on camera
*	You must have a good editing software and camera that you use for your videos
*	You must have your own channel that we can look at for reference
*	You must be committed weekly
*	You must be able to chat amongst the members and be devoted to looking at your email or phone for updates from us

TO SUBMIT INTO A SPOT: You must send me an email with the link to your channel so we can look at your videos also in that email, include a day that you would be available to make your video if picked                      carson_coombs at yahoo.com

We will be picking as soon as possible so make sure to submit as soon as possible.

With further questions, email carson_coombs at yahoo.com

Thanks for your interest,

Carson