[NEohioPAL] Creative Intersections Series: Safety - Community Partnership for Arts and Culture (CPAC)

Leaundra Richardson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Mar 18 11:31:22 PDT 2016

Attend Community Partnership for Arts and Culture's new series, and be at the forefront of this national topic, Creative Intersections: Safety<http://cultureforward.org/Our-Programs/Creative-Intersections>. Network and discuss how your work can play a role in the pressing issues facing the broader community.

Building Safe Places<http://cultureforward.org/Our-Programs/Creative-Intersections/Building-Safe-Places>, the first event of the 2016 Creative Intersections series will be Thursday, March 24th from 1:30 - 5:30 p.m. at Bohemian National Hall. It will include an introduction to the new series before we dive into the topic of building just and safe communities through arts and culture.

Our speakers for this event will include:

*        Barbara Schaffer Bacon, co-director, Animating Democracy, Americans for the Arts

*        Desi Mundo, founder & executive director, Community Rejuvenation Project

*        Judie Gilmore, project director, Breathing Lights

Each presentation will be followed by a Q&A. Network from 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.

$100 for all five events in the series<https://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50341/p/salsa/event/common/public/?event_KEY=84221>
$25 for Building Safe Places<http://cultureforward.org/Our-Programs/Creative-Intersections/Building-Safe-Places>

Please feel free to email me at leaundra at cultureforward.org<mailto:leaundra at cultureforward.org> if you have any questions about the event or series.

Sincerely,

LeAundra Richardson
Associate, Research & Advancement
Community Partnership for Arts and Culture
Cultureforward.org
Mycreativecompass.org