[NEohioPAL] Scifi Short/Web Series Pilot: Reclamation

Tom Loveman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Mar 19 05:52:27 PDT 2016

Hello NEohioPal list!

It's been a long time since I've posted, as I've been out in Los Angeles
for over three years, but never stopped reading NEohioPal.  I am
wrapping production on my own scifi short film, and possible web/tv
series "Reclamation," and I need your help to spread the word and get a
bump in social media.

Reclamation is about a woman who embarks on an epic journey to reunite
her family torn apart by the mega-corporation that runs over a 1/4 of
the world and solar system in 2151. You can see more from production on
Twitter (https://twitter.com/reclamation2151) and Facebook
(https://www.facebook.com/reclamation2151).

We will be posting a teaser and full trailer in the coming weeks as we
move into post-production.

Please follow my film. "Liking" is great, but Sharing is awesome! Please
share with your friends. If anyone is in the Cleveland media and would
like to know more, please contact me.

Thanks,

Tom Loveman

Tom Loveman