[NEohioPAL] Film Classes begin April 11th

Jessica Cameron via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Mar 22 08:09:00 PDT 2016

With a booming film industry in Cleveland, it is more important than ever
to begin your training! Take advantage of these audition opportunities to
develop your craft and book the roles you want! By offering training
straight from Los Angeles, you will learn how to analyze a script, audition
for the role you want, edit your marketing materials, and really launch
your film career here in Cleveland.

Take advantage of this 9 week session beginning April 11th.

Our program offers classes for all age levels-
Film Intensive I (ages 8-12), Film Intensive II (Ages
13-17), Film Intensive III (Ages 18-99) and a BRAND NEW On Camera Class!

Our Instructor, Lauren Berry,  has received training in Los Angeles with
Lesly Kahn (Lesly Kahn and Co), Tim Phillips Studio, and the famous
Groundlings training program. As a working actress she is able to teach the
material and techniques in a clear and effective way. Her credits include
national commercials, MTV's *Todrick, *and many films including *Madtown,
Blindsided* and most recently sharing the screen with Nicolas Cage in *Dog
Eat Dog.*

To enroll visit the link below!

Register Here!
<http://www.olmstedperformingarts.com/film-classes-spring-catalogue/>