[NEohioPAL] Spring into Head Shots!

Fenna Blue via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Mar 22 14:55:32 PDT 2016

Bad spring pun, I know.

Despite the snow on the first day of spring, I see the buds popping and the
weather IS warmer.  So maybe it's time for head shots?  Or maybe you need
to update your head shots?  Or maybe you're a senior who needs affordable
senior portraits?

What I offer is no-fuss, no-muss head shots for a rock bottom price.  Why?
Because I love the NEOhio community and I want to give back.  Here's how it
works:

You come to me, in Akron.  We spend about 20 minutes making awesome
pictures.  You receive a digital file within one week from the shoot.

Super easy!

It's only $30 (cash only and exact change) for one look.  You must come to
Akron.  If you want me to come to you or you want more than one look,
that's fine!  It'll cost you just a bit more, though.  You'll receive 10,
fully edited images in every format you could possibly need.  You can share
the digital images with your agent or post on social media or print
wherever you like.   Once you have the images, they are yours to do with
whatever you want, no need to contact me ever again!

Sound too good to be true?  Well, it's not.  I'm a simple gal who was once
a broke college student with theater friends who needed head shots and did
not have a ton of money for them.  I'm giving back to the NEOhio community
with the most affordable photography ever.  Do you want proof that I'm not
a scammer?  Then just head over to my gallery and check out my work :
https://www.flickr.com/photos/shortgirl/albums/72157643730225194

Are you a business, a studio, an art school, a band?  Then I can still do
affordable head shots for you!  I've worked with The Movement Factory as
well as dance troupes and groups of parents who wanted to get all their
kids taken care of in one fell swoop!  I can work something out for you.

Do you need something other than head shots?  I do all kinds of
photography.  Send me a message and we can work something out!

Is this a once-in-a-lifetime deal?  Sort of.  I offer this same special for
anyone in NEOhio at any time, but my time is limited.  I will be moving in
the middle of April, so act now and book a shoot with me today!

-Fenna Blue