[NEohioPAL] Call for One-act & Full-length Plays [Playwrights Local 4181]

Playwrights Local via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 23 17:12:00 PDT 2016

*2016 OPEN SUBMISSIONS*

Playwrights Local seeks original one-act and full-length plays for our 2nd
Annual Cleveland Playwrights Festival in late 2016 and for additional
programs including our developmental Play Lab in early 2017.

All plays that are original and professionally unproduced will be accepted.
Small-scale musicals and one-person shows are welcome, but no adaptations
or translations, please.

There is *NO FEE* for submitting! Up to *ONE SCRIPT* may be submitted. Open
to all playwrights age 18 or older who are permanent residents of Cuyahoga
and its bordering counties.

The deadline for entry is midnight on *MAY 15, 2016*. Early submissions are
encouraged!

Selections will be announced by July 15, 2016.

Complete guidelines and submission information are available at
http://playwrightslocal.org/2016-submissions/.

*ABOUT US*
Playwrights Local 4181 is a 501(c)(3) theater company based in Cleveland.
As a playwrights’ center, our goal is to provide a home base for dramatic
writing in Northeast Ohio. We offer classes and workshops, produce original
plays, provide professional development opportunities, and encourage
dramatists of all skill levels. We are proud to be the first and only
organization dedicated to locally written works for adult audiences in our
region.