[NEohioPAL] Female Actor Needed: 14-17yrs, Will Cast Older Actor If Can Play Younger

Jessica Swank via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Mar 25 21:16:35 PDT 2016

Coercion Theatre Company: The Maybe Pile by Arwen Mitchell

Role: Claude. She is an extremely intelligent and feisty idealist. Her fascination with the past leads her to conjure up a man from her mother’s college love letters. Together they explore what the divine truly means, while navigating through the world of a repressed teenager’s family life, and sexual awakening.

This is a wonderful opportunity for young actresses to stretch their abilities, and work on their craft. There are not many plays being produced that revolve around the life of a young teenage girl. This is a chance to work closely with a small cast(4) of talented actors, in a supportive environment, where experimentation is encouraged.

Performances are Sept 16th, 17th, 23rd, and 24th @8pm at the Kathleen Howland Theatre inside the 2nd April Gallery

http://www.secondapril.org/the_kathleen_howland_theatre/the_maybe_pile_by_arwen_mitchell

Rehearsals start August 8th Sundays 2-5pm, Mon-Thur 6-9pm (if times are not convenient due to school work or activities Sun could be reworked, but Mon-Thursday can only be adjusted by a half hour, back or forward) Tech week starts Sept. 11th.

For a script and/or further information email us at Jrswank8 at gmail.com or call Jessica Swank at 330-704-1316

Non-union. The ticket sales $ will be split amongst the cast, TD, Sound and Stage Management.

*Rehearsals are run by our Stage Manager, Molly Patterson and Assistant Stage Manager Gary Brown,  in equity production fashion. We pride ourselves on being professional, and respectful. The health and well-being of our actors, emotionally and physically, is our first priority so there will be no last minute rehearsals, or making people stay after rehearsal was supposed to end. We said 6-9, we mean 6-9.
 www.coerciontheatre.com
www.facebook.com/CoercionTheatre
https://twitter.com/CoercionTheatre

Sent from Mail for Windows 10