[NEohioPAL] Audition slots filling up for Casting Call for New Web Series "Now What" (2016) DON'T MISS OUT!

1221Entertainment . via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Mar 25 15:25:13 PDT 2016

12-21 Entertainment Group Ltd. is having a casting call for our upcoming
project "Now What" (2016).  Now What is a dramedy web series from the
creator of The Greek Chronicles (2013). "Now What" is the story of Jazmine,
a 30 something career driven woman who's life is turned upside down when
after finding out she is pregnant, her boyfriend dumps her before she has
the chance to tell him the news. So NOW WHAT is she going to do!

> We are casting for several supporting roles in this project.
>

> Taryn- Female / Open Ethnicity/ 28-35 range
>

> Ellis- Male /  Open Ethnicity / 27-35 range
>

> Jan Lawson- Female / Open Ethnicity / 40+
>

> Liz- Female/ Open Ethnicity / 25-35 range
>

> Dad- Male / African American /  55-60
>

> There will also be other opportunities for smaller speaking  roles in
this project.

> Please send your head shot (photo) and resume to 1221entbookings at gmail.com
ATTN Now What Casting.  If you are chosen for an audition you will be sent
an audition time and sides with a video link about your character to help
you prepare.  Auditions will be held April 2nd 2016.