[NEohioPAL] Professional Head Shots

Joe Miheli via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Mar 26 09:41:32 PDT 2016

 Spring is here! Time to update your portfolio? I am offering $25.00 discount for all photo sessions booked in the months of april and May. Take advantage of our special offer now. You will be delighted with your new photos!My happy and satisfied customers include Peter Lawson Jones; acted in Alex Cross, and Deanna Adams; writer of many books including Rock and Roll history of Cleveland and Peggy Sue Got Pregnant. Used her photo for the book jacket.joseph-miheli.artistwebsites.com.
Peace, Love, and Devotion