[NEohioPAL] Acting Classes Hosted by Teenagers

Carson Coombs via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Mar 28 04:19:52 PDT 2016

Good Evening,

Group of teenagers are constructing acting classes for the ages of 7-12.

You will learn: Auditioning tips, How to memorize lines, Stage directions, Dictation, How to get yourself out there, Acting in front of a camera, and so much more!

Price: 3$ per session (you must be present to all sessions as we will put on a short film once the classes are over)

Who is it ran by: A group of teenage boys, Carson (14) Ben (13) and Frankie (13)

Experience: Multiple plays, a 7 day film class, agency signing, and much more

When: The classes will be on the weekends from 10:00 AM-3:00 PM

Wat to bring: A folder/binder and lunch

Audition: You will need to audition to see what skill level you’re at and that will determine your instructor

   Carson C - Advanced level
   Ben J - Intermediate level
   Frankie M - Beginner level

Short film: We will be putting on a short film after the completion of the classes. The short film has not yet been determined with no ideas yet. Every person taking these classes will be in the short film but will need to audition to see what part they fit in as. The auditions will take place a few classes in, that way kids know the right way and what we look for when auditioning.

****We are kids with a dream, We will PROMISE to teach your kids the guided stuff and make them a more successful actor/actress. We obviously aren’t capable of making them the BEST actor/actress out there but with the guidance we will give will help your child. We hope you consider taking classes with us!***

If any questions at all, don’t hesitate to email Carson at Carson_coombs at yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you,
Carson

Sent from my iPhone