[NEohioPAL] Modeling Camp Dates!!!

Barbara Stitzer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Mar 28 16:07:09 PDT 2016

Dream Team Models and Award Winning Master Fashion and Beauty Photographer
Barb Stitzer  present our second year of  Modeling Camp in Ohio!!!

While feeling beautiful in front of the camera isn't rocket science, there
are definitely problems that a pretty girl runs into that their friends
don't understand. Learning how to look great without making others around
you feel bad about themselves or jealous  helps one's self esteem, poise,
and general feeling of well being. Young women who have attended the Dream
Team Models camp  feel more confident, accept less bullying,  and learn to
feel great about themselves in a nurturing, caring environment of like
minded individuals. They also have some very beautiful pictures taken of
them, whether they think they are photogenic or not.

 My modeling camp graduates  have appeared in magazine layouts that I have
shot  for Nicky Nicole, the Grey Colt, American Commodore, Olympia Sports,
Studio Wish, Shop Local, and many  more, and in many local, regional and
National campaigns through their agencies.

Last year, we helped 14 girls get placed with local and national modeling
agencies as well.  So come for the fun, the camaraderie, the 3-5
opportunities in front of the camera each day, learn how to look great in
selfies, and maybe a little more. Moms are more than welcome to stay and
watch the entire camp if you would like. :)

Each day, we have an age appropriate topic to discuss, about modeling, and
about life, and then we dive in to different aspects of modeling for the
camera. As a former model for 10 years in California, New York and Milan,
it is very important to me  that these young ladies know the rights and
wrongs about how they should be treated in every situation.

Dates:

Tuesday, May 31st- Friday June 3rd Modeling 101 11-1 ages 7-10  and 1-3
ages 11 and up
Tuesday June 7- Friday June 10 Modeling 101 11-1 ages 7-10  and 1-3 ages 11
and up
Monday June 13th-  Friday June 17th Modeling 202 11-2 ages 11 and up
Monday June 20th- Friday Juns 24th Modeling 202 ages 7-10

For more information, Please take a look at my website,
http://www.barbstitzer.com, follow Barbara Stitzer Photography on facebook,
and @barbstitzer and @dreamteammodels on instagram, and  feel free to call
me at 330.714.6261 or email me at barb at barbstitzer.com

--