[NEohioPAL] GREAT LAKES MEDIEVAL FAIRE

cast directors via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Mar 28 21:05:43 PDT 2016

Auditions for the 2016 season of the Great Lakes Medieval Faire will be
held April 9th and 10th from 10am-5pm at The Great Lakes Medieval Faire,
3033 State Rt. 534, Rock Creek OH,44084

Our theme this year is *Excalibur*, encompassing the legends of *King
Arthur*. All lead roles are currently available, along with all supporting
cast roles to make up the wide and diverse village of Avaloch.

Rehearsals will begin May 7th at 10am, and will run Saturdays and Sundays
through July 3rd. Show days are as follows:

July 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30, 31, August 6, 7, 13, 14 (Every Saturday and
Sunday from July 9th through August 14th)

Please email glmfcast at gmail.com or call (440) 867-1045 to schedule an
audition. Walk-in's are welcomed, though we recommend scheduling your
audition, as time is limited, and any walk-ins will be first come first
serve, and seen AFTER any scheduled auditions in the time frame in which
you arrive.

Please bring with you a monologue of your choice that best displays your
acting style, as well as any special talents such as juggling, singing,
dancing, or any instruments you may play. A current theater resume and
headshot is recommended though not required.

Be prepared to participate in a light improvisational exercise as part of
your auditions.

If you are auditioning for a lead character, be prepared to do a cold read
of a monologue provided.

Any questions may be directed to glmfcast at gmail.com.

This is a volunteer project. No AEA contracts are offered.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone in April!!