[NEohioPAL] HBTI AUDITIONS (7th grade - college) for open male roles in FIDDLER ON THE ROOF and INTO THE WOODS

Beatrice Katz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Mar 29 15:02:43 PDT 2016

HBTI AUDITIONS (? grade - college) for open male roles in FIDDLER ON THE
ROOF and INTO THE WOODS

*The Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute
<http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=8727> is now in its fourth year!  *

*HBTI has presented **The King and I, Jekyll & Hyde, Sweeney Todd, You're A
Good Man Charlie Brown, A Chorus Line, Rent, Little Women and Oklahoma. *

*Our shows have been acclaimed, receiving numerous broadwayworld.com
<http://broadwayworld.com/> nominations, with Rent winning
<http://www.broadwayworld.com/cleveland/article/2015-BroadwayWorld-Cleveland-Awards-Winners-Announced-20160108>
for
"best theatre production for young audiences."  *

*HBTI shows are lab experiences that go hand in hand with our training.
Students work with professional creative teams in a supportive and
challenging environment that strives for student growth and high artistic
standards. The training and productions are tuition based programs.*

*This summer's casts of Fiddler on the Roof and Into the Woods already
involve almost 80 HBTI students.*

*Go to this link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JGwFj4nIZJTU8ERXwm4AMQwkThpcbfTmLVQbXm6CYGo/edit?usp=sharing>
view the individual cast lists and to this link
<http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=8728> to see more information about the
productions.*

*There are several open roles for males in each production:*

*Fiddler on the Roof*
The Rabbi
The Constable
Nahum, the beggar
Russian Dancers

*Into the Woods*
The Mysterious Man
Cinderella's Father

*AUDITIONS for the remaining roles are by appointment. If you are
interested, p**lease reply to this email * *to indicate for which show(s)
you want to audition and we'll reply back with an audition date.*
*bkatz at hb.edu <bkatz at hb.edu>*