[NEohioPAL] Closing Weekend - The Man Who Came to Dinner

Todd Dieringer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 30 12:01:08 PDT 2016

They say that fish and houseguests stink after three days.
That old saying is proven true indeed in this delightful comedy from the late 1930s!

Don't miss out on this classic comedy - only 4 performances left.

The Man Who Came to Dinner
Playing at Weathervane Playhouse
In the scenic Merriman Valley of Akron

Closing weekend dates/times:
Thursday, March 31 - 7:30 pm curtain
Friday, April 1 - 7:30 pm curtain
Saturday, April 2 - 7:30 pm curtain
Sunday, April 3 - 2:30 pm curtain

Ticket Info
$22 for adults (ages 18 and older)
$20 for seniors (ages 65 and older) on Thursdays and Sundays only
$11 for college students (with current I.D.)

Visit our website for synopsis, cast/creative team list and conveniently order tickets online. WeathervanePlayhouse.com<http://weathervaneplayhouse.com/the-man-who-came-to-dinner-2016-03-17> Or call the box office: 330-836-2626.

We now proudly serve Nervous Dog coffee (regular and decaf) before the show - complimentary.