[NEohioPAL] Recruiting VOLUNTEERS

Dena M. Warmuth via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 30 19:52:45 PDT 2016

The Olde Towne Hall Theatre in North Ridgeville, OH is looking for
volunteers to serve in several areas.  We need volunteers for the areas of *box
office, selling concessions, ushering, and backstage crew.  *

The production is "Moon over Buffalo", by Ken Ludwig.  It is directed by
Lisa Carter, assistant directed by Marian Carter, and features Haley
Anderson, Kevin Boland, David Boyce, Carol Broquet Thompson, Christeen
Currie, Jim Miller, Donovan Riley, and Jackie M. Scheufler.

We need 2 people for box office, 2 people for concessions, and 2  people
for backstage crew.

Performance dates are:

Fri.  Apr. 22, 2016 - 7:30 pm

Sat. Apr. 23, 2016 - 7:30 pm

Fri.   Apr. 29, 2016 - 7:30 pm

Sat.  Apr. 30, 2016 - 7:30 pm

Sun. May 1, 2016   - 3:00 pm

Fri.  May 6, 2016 - 7:30 pm

Sat. May 7, 2016 - 7:30 pm

If you are interested in helping us out, please contact *Stage Manager Dena
M. Warmuth at denawarmuth at gmail.com <denawarmuth at gmail.com>, or
440-420-9388*.

 *Please state what you are interested in volunteering for, as well as
email, phone number, and shows dates that you are able to work.  *

*Thank you!*