[NEohioPAL] Ensemble continues its 5th Annual Colombi New Plays Festival.

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Mar 31 09:37:00 PDT 2016

Ensemble continues its 5th Annual Colombi New Plays Festival.

As the second of the two plays that are part of the 2016 Colombi New Plays
Festival, *A Kind of Courage*, by Rannigan Walsh, is about a thirty-year
old woman, Jennifer, who is in a serious relationship with Ben, a college
professor. Jennifer has a dark secret about her past which could destroy
their future together. Can a young woman who was a victim of trafficking
rebuild her life? What about her future marriage plans?
*World Premiere. Playground Theatre.

*With an awesome cast of CLEVELAND ACTORS. *
*Natalie Green* as Jennifer
*Hillary Wheelock* as Angelique
*Aaron Elersich* as Ben Hardy
*Beau Reinker* as Carl
*Stephen Vasse-Hansell *as Joe Hardy

*Kyle Huff *Production Stage Manager/Assistant Director
*Celeste Cosentino* Director
*Hillary Wheelock/Celeste Cosentino* Fight Choreography
*Meg Parish* Costumes
*Ian Hinz *Set
*Steven Barton* Lights

*A KIND OF COURAGE*
March 31st-April 10th.
Performances are Thursdays-Saturdays @8pm. Sundays @2pm.
Two weekends only!
All tickets are $15. (Group and Student Discounts availble).
*Mention NEOhioPal and get our group rate of $10! *

*For tickets call 216.321.2930.*
*Email us at tickets at ensemble-theatre.org <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>.*
*Click Here <https://ensemble-theatre.tixato.com/buy/a-kind-of-courage--2>*
to purchase tickets online!

Talkbacks with the playwright after the performance! Come and be a part of
the process of a new play!
The playwrights want to hear what YOU have to say! Join the Ensemble!

*Special Talkbacks Scheduled: *
*Friday April 1st*- Kristin Miller, Project Star Victim Counselor
*Saturday April 2nd*-President/CEO of The Collaborative to End Human
Trafficking

We look forward to seeing you in our audience!
--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*