[NEohioPAL] Paid Opportunity for Make-up Artist (asap)

Jamie Van Doren via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Apr 1 06:30:16 PDT 2016

Do you do makeup for film? If so, we'd like your help with a project. This
is a paid opportunity for someone who is experienced with film make-up
(normal, not special effects). We're seeking an individual to help us
create a "natural" look for our actors in the production of a couple of
PSAs to reduce stigma around epilepsy.

Please contact james.vandoren at case.edu if you're interested, and share a
brief summary of your experience and if you have make-up supplies or not -
as well as your availability (in general).  We can provide a stipend for
your time, and reimburse a reasonable amount for make-up supplies.  We have
a few established shooting days, including Monday, 4/4, Saturday, 4/9, and
Monday, 4/11.  Other days are TBD.

Please respond ASAP! Thanks!

- James

James Van Doren
Research, Neurological & Behavioral Outcomes Center
CWRU, School of Medicine
216-368-5723
james.vandoren at case.edu