[NEohioPAL] SPRING CLEANING SALE-David's Fine Tuning & Piano Service

David Spondike via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Apr 2 07:14:46 PDT 2016

David’s Fine Tuning & Piano Service
SPRING CLEANING SALE
25% off all Cleaning Services

Visit http://davidsfinetuning.com <http://davidsfinetuning.com/>
for a list of services and to schedule and appointment.

If you do not have a regular tuner, please call me at 330-801-0089 or book your appointment now online:
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE <https://gazellenetwork.com/scheduling/9QjtKp1bTgJKW2w3dGSzvmdz>

If you do have a regular tuner, please file my number in case of an emergency.

Follow me on Twitter @DavidsFineTune or
“Like” David’s Fine Tuning <https://facebook.com/davidsfintuning> on Facebook
for more piano stories and piano related links.

“Hear the difference”

Thank you and wishing you the best in all of your musical endeavors.

David Spondike, Ph.D.
Piano Technicians Guild, Associate Member