[NEohioPAL] Kitty Friends Seek Forever Home

Robert Catalano via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Apr 4 16:37:51 PDT 2016

A co-worker of mine is seeking a home for two kitties. If interested, see her message below. I can also send you photos.

Gixxer is a black male kitty and Aprilia is an orange female tabby kitty looking for a forever home. Both are appropriately 3 years old. My son had to give them up a few months ago and I agreed to keep them for a short while to try to find a home where they could stay together. They have been together since they were kittens. They are loving and well behaved and have always been indoors. It took a few weeks for the kitties and our five year old dog to make friends but they play together now. If you are interested or have questions please call me at 216.337.3760. Thank you! Sue Maddock

Best regards,
Rob Catalano
Ph. 440-406-9079E-mail: robcat1964 at sbcglobal.net
Personal mission statement: To achieve success by helping others do the same. Success is the progressive realization of positive goals. Therefore, success is a journey, not a destination.