[NEohioPAL] Looking for Actress 20s to early 40s for PAID ROLE MAY21st and Oct.29th

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Apr 5 01:18:03 PDT 2016

Greetings

For the overnight performance in Northeastern Ohio on the dates of Saturday May 21st & Oct. 29th I'm in search of one attractive somewhat vampy Caucasian actress 20s to 40s, with good improvisational skills that plays well with others, excels in scripted scenes, and of course...NO DIVA's PLEASE!

You MUST be available for two rehearsals, on

SUNDAY MAY 1st and SUNDAY MAY 15th.

Both rehearsals begin @ 4:00 PM till around 7 to 7:30 PM in downtown Cleveland.

This is a paid role for 2 overnight murder mystery performances on Saturday May 21st and Saturday October 29th. plus many more future roles. In addition to your pay, room and meals will also be provided.

The character is a famous novelist famous for penning a mystery surrounding pirates of the Outer Banks and also for finding the treasure of Blackbeard

I assure you, it's fun and it beats the hell out of working for free like most in Cleveland are forced to do.  Please respond with your head shot or photo and bio for consideration, thank you. Keep in mind this is a paid performance so I do expect you to actually show up and not cancel a week before the show, we're all professionals here so lets act accordingly and have fun while performing for a live audience. Thank  you and break a leg!
Sincerely,
W.J.