[NEohioPAL] Summer camp counselor/actor positions in Oberlin

Nina Fisher via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 6 09:58:36 PDT 2016

The MAD* Factory (*music, arts, drama) is hiring summer staff! Applicants
have preferably completed at least 1 year of college or be 19+.

• Do you enjoy theater, music & art?
• Do you have experience working with kids?
• Do you love the rewards of teaching?
• Do you love to perform?
• Become a Camp Counselor for The MAD* Factory Summer Camps!!!

Job Description: Applicants for the Actor-Teacher positions are expected to
have experience working with children and an enthusiasm for teaching and
encouraging creative development in children. Applicants should be
comfortable working with children of different ages and backgrounds. Camps
involve team-teaching a variety of acting exercises, creative movement, and
arts & crafts, as well as being team leaders and assisting the students in
their own projects and skits. Counselors are required to audition for and
be involved with our summer show (Sweeney Todd) with our teen camp
population.

Time commitment is June 6th through July 31st.  Mondays-Fridays 9:30-4pm &
6:30-9:30pm; Saturdays 9:30-5pm; Sundays 2-5pm. Auditions for Sweeney Todd
(required) are May 14th or 15th from 1-5pm, callbacks May 16th 6:30-9:30pm.

For More Information or to request an interview, please call Linda at The
MAD* Factory, 440-935-3875      39 S. Main St., Suite 310, Oberlin, OH 44074
* www.madfactory.org *