[NEohioPAL] Fw: Eve 'n' Stephen farewell (for a while) concerts

Evie Morris via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 6 09:34:59 PDT 2016

     On Tuesday, April 5, 2016 9:09 PM, Evie Morris <bachtobroadway42 at yahoo.com> wrote:

   Hello list,  Please mark your calendars for Saturday, April 16th,  8pm - 9:30 pm at The Barking Spider Tavern, 11310 Juniper Rd. 44106.  Eve 'n' Stephen will be celebratin' Spring, Evie's Birthday (oh my) and our departure from Cleveland in June. We will be in The Adirondacks all summer, so we'd like this to be a nice adios :):)  Feel free to bring some kind of instrument and of course, your voices and good energy. We will be singing songs that are near and dear to our hearts and this will be our last gig at The Spider until The Fall of 2016. There will be cake :):)