[NEohioPAL] CPT Seeks Extraordinary Volunteers for "Road to Hope" in Shaker Heights on April 9th!

Cathleen OMalley via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 6 11:30:51 PDT 2016

CPT SEEKS EXTRAORDINARY VOLUNTEERS FOR "ROAD TO HOPE" ON SATURDAY, APRIL 9TH

Cleveland Public Theatre is seeking extraordinary individuals to volunteer for our Road to Hope event this Saturday.

Our next Road to Hope event is Saturday, April 9th, 6:00pm-9:00pm at the historic Christ Episcopal Church in Shaker Heights, 3445 Warrensville Road, Cleveland OH 44122.

ROAD TO HOPE AT CHRIST EPISCOPAL CHURCH IN SHAKER HEIGHTS
<http://www.cptonline.org/performances/seasons/2015-2016/shaker/>ROAD TO HOPE at CHRIST EPISCOPAL CHURCH in Shaker Heights is one of a series of free, family-friendly social justice-themed performing arts events inspired by the triumphs of the Underground Railroad, a celebration of hope and powerful engagement with current day issues. ROAD TO HOPE activities will take place in multiple Cleveland-area neighborhoods from January through June 2016, produced in conjunction with Cleveland Public Theatre's third annual Station Hope celebration. The event will feature dance, music, visual art and theatre performances that celebrate hope and explore some of the most important issues of our time. The event takes place over multiple venues inside the historic church.

We are looking for volunteer ushers, greeters, balloon-fillers, runners and general hands-on-deck for Road to Hope in Shaker Heights, as well as Station Hope later in the month. Families, teens, seniors-all are welcome.

We will have two shifts available for volunteers (you are encouraged come early or stay after your shift and enjoy the shows!): 4pm to 8pm OR 7pm to 11pm.

If you are interested in volunteering for Road to Hope this April 9th please send your interest and availability to:
Jessica Lucas, Station Hope/Road to Hope Production Manager
By email:  jlucas at cptonline.org<mailto:jlucas at cptonline.org>
By phone:  570-575-5103

For more information about Cleveland Public Theatre's Station Hope 2016 and Road to Hope events, visit www.cptonline.org<http://www.cptonline.org/>. For a glimpse of our most recent Road to Hope event at CMHA's Lakeview Terrace, watch this video<http://www.cptonline.org/media/video-gallery/road-to-hope-lakeview-terrace/>.

Thank you for playing a part in ROAD TO HOPE: celebrating hope and making possible an extraordinary gathering of community.
Cathleen O'Malley
Director of Audience Engagement and Media Relations
Ph: 216.631.2727 ext. 212 | comalley at cptonline.org<mailto:comalley at cptonline.org>

See what's playing tonight, go to www.cptonline.org<http://www.cptonline.org>