[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for two short films

Sarah Smith via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Apr 7 09:53:48 PDT 2016

ZSTmedia is now accepting both principal and background submissions for two short films slated to be shot in late April/early May.
"Redheads" is a comedy about guys trying to pick up girls at a bar. We are accepting submissions for several male roles ages 21+ (we are filming in a real bar, so those of legal age only please). All types needed. In addition we are casting for the role of waitress (male or female). Must have all black top pants and shoesPlease email all submissions to ZSTmedia at gmail.com with REDHEADS in the subject line. Be sure to include your headshot, resume, demo reel and/or 1 minute comedic monologue as well as your availability. IMDB credit will be provided.
"You" is a romantic short about Ben and Amy at a point in their relationship where they're not sure what comes next, so they try to relive the happy memories to remind themselves of what they have. Auditions will be by invite only later this month. To be considered, please email ZSTmedia at gmail.com with your headshot, resume and demo reel if you have one. Be sure to put "You" in the subject. IMDB credit will be given.