[NEohioPAL] Friday is Pay What You Can at Talespinner Children's Theatre

TCT Intern via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Apr 7 15:41:42 PDT 2016

Thank you to our record-breaking number of opening-weekend audience members
who made the first performances of *Golden: A Grimm's Faerie Tale* a
success! Grab your tickets here
<http://talespinnerchildrenstheatre.us11.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=1447f8d5344d47eb974389039&id=7538bbf2f8&e=13fd043b76>
for
this weekend! Our run ends April 24th!

Don't forget, Friday is part of the Ohio Savings Bank *Pay What You Can*
*Series*. We at Talespinner believe the arts should be in the community and
the community should be in the arts. Whatever you can afford, there's a
seat for you at our performances. Find out more.
<http://talespinnerchildrenstheatre.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1447f8d5344d47eb974389039&id=7bb17f6ffe&e=13fd043b76>

Golden is adapted by Toni K. Thayer and directed by Alison Garrigan.

Marketing and Box Office
Talespinner Children's Theatre

*Up next on the TCT stage:*

*GOLDEN - A Grimm's Faerie Tale*

*April 2nd - 24th*

For tickets and more information, visit us on the web at
talespinnerchildrenstheatre.org
or call 216.264.9680