[NEohioPAL] Strike Out Mental Illness

Kaleigh Judson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Apr 9 11:34:23 PDT 2016

Brecksville Theater on the Square (BTOTS) and TrueNorth Cultural Arts are
teaming up to Strike Out Mental Illness! Both casts of Next to Normal are
going head to head in a bowling competition as a fundraiser to benefit the
Greater Cleveland chapter of the National Alliance on Mental Illness
(NAMI). NAMI is the largest not for profit, grass roots organization that
focuses on mental health.

We are looking for sponsors for the event, which takes place April 16th at
Corner Alley downtown from 6-8. All proceeds will go to NAMI. If you are
interested in donating to this cause, please reach out to Kaleigh Judson at
kaleighjudson at gmail.com. Mental illness is something that affects so many
people in different ways and no two cases are alike.  Should you choose to
donate to NAMI, as a thank you, we will feature your name or logo on the
jerseys we are creating for Strike Out Mental Illness, in addition to a
thank you recognition in our program.

Thank you for your time, and we hope you will consider supporting this
event!