[NEohioPAL] **Tai Chi Institute USA - Spring Schedule**

Edward Niam via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Apr 10 07:49:00 PDT 2016

*Tai Chi Institute USA*

*~The Movement of Life~*

*Private Training*

An alternative when your schedule does not permit you to attend a regular
class and there are numerous benefits to *Private Training*:

   -          You set the frequency and schedule of your classes

   -          Classes can be held at your home/office or our location

   -           Personalized attention

   -           Learn at an accelerated rate

   -           Focus on strengthening the areas with the most need

**Fee Structure: Sold in packages of 4, 7 and 12 one hour classes payable
in advance.

Please contact us for more details and scheduling options and find more
information at http://www.taichicleveland.com/life-and-wellness-coaching

Check our website, www.taichicleveland.com, for details, registration and
payment information.

**Complete Class Schedule**

 Tai Chi *~The Movement of Life~*

Monday:

·        Federated Church – *Seniors* Tai Chi, 10 am – Chagrin Falls

Tuesday

·        Hillcrest Academy – Tai Chi, 6:30 pm – South Euclid

Thursday

·        All About Dance by Kristen – Tai Chi, 8:15 pm – Stow

Saturday

·        Hillcrest Academy – Tai Chi, 10 am – South Euclid

·        Namaste Yoga Studio – Tai Chi, 12:30 pm – Northfield

**Check “Class Schedule” on our website for details regarding every event**

~The Movement of Life~ is a unique program suitable for all ages blending
the healing qualities of Tai Chi Chuan, Qi Gong, Meditation, Shaolin Kung
Fu and Acupressure to fine tune and recharge your mental, physical and
spiritual health.

Physical benefits may include improved posture, balance and flexibility,
added strength and endurance, an improved digestive system, increased
muscle and bone density, normalized metabolism, weight loss and a stronger
immune system. Favorable mental and spiritual results include relieving of
tension and stress, releasing anxiety, creating a mind-body connection,
enhancing focus and awareness, removing energy blocks, gaining a sense of
calmness and well-being and lessening mood swings. ~The Movement of Life~
can also positively affect conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia,
migraines, Parkinson’s and diabetes.

About our facilitator: Sifu Edward Niam is a Master of Shaolin Kung Fu, Tai
Chi Chuan, Qi Gong, Pa Kua Chang, Shaolin Healing Touch, Traditional
Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Acupuncture. He has been helping people utilize
the secrets of alternative health and wellness therapies for more than 40
years.

Please note that as a member of Tai Chi Institute USA there are 7 weekly
classes at 5 locations that you are welcome to attend. Classes are held at
Federated Church in Chagrin Falls, Hillcrest Academy in South Euclid, Kings
Gym in Bedford Heights, All About Dance! By Kristen in Stow and Namaste
Yoga Studio in Northfield. Details for each class can be found on the
Calendar on the home page of our website.

The fee structure for 2015 is as follows: 8 week session per person -
$120.00, 8 week session per couple (spouse, partner, family member) -
$200.00.

To register call the Institute at 330.564.7558, email us at
taichicleveland at gmail.com or visit our website and register and pay online
using the secure PayPal link. Or Mail your check made payable to Edward
Niam, 8584 E. Washington Street, Suite 106, Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023.
Register early – class size is limited. www.taichicleveland.com

*Tai Chi Institute USA*
*"Free your spirit, still your mind, open your heart and hear the music
inside of you..."*
*~The Movement of Life~TM*
*Shaolin Warrior Athlete Training*
Sifu Edward Niam
Master-TCM, SKF
http://twitter.com/ <http://goog_682850697>edwardniam
http://www.linkedin.com/in/edwardniam
8584 East Washington Street
Suite 106
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
330.564.7558
http://sifuedwardniam.icnbuys.com
www.taichicleveland.com
taichicleveland at gmail.com
Facebook - Tai Chi Institute USA
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/877587632326146/>

[image: --]

Edward Niam
[image: https://]about.me/SifuEdwardNiam
<https://about.me/SifuEdwardNiam?promo=email_sig>

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."