[NEohioPAL] Jovialities Entertainment to Hold Auditions

JR Simons via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Apr 10 17:08:43 PDT 2016

The Jovialities Entertainment Company will be holding auditions for new
cast members to join our improv troupe. Jovialities is an interactive
Murder Mystery Company.
We are currently looking for actors who can portray a variety of
characters.  All cast members will receive compensation for their
performances.

Auditions will be held on Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 4168 Rocky River Dr
(north of Puritas) from 7:00 - 9:00pm

If you have any questions or need more information, please call Joseph
Carr at 440.317.1958