[NEohioPAL] Olmsted Falls Middle School presents "The Hobbit"

Eric Bartkowski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Apr 12 07:37:58 PDT 2016

For three nights this April, the Olmsted Falls Middle School will become
Middle Earth as its Bulldog Theatre Company is proud to present their
production of J.R.R. Tolkien’s, *The Hobbit!*

Adapted for the stage by Edward Mast, this classic tale of good vs. evil,
friendship, forgiveness, and bravery has everything you could possibly want
from a night out:  Dragons, sword fights, goblins, precious jewelry, and so
much more.

With a cast, crew, and orchestra of over 90 hardworking and dedicated
students, this is an epic performance not to be missed.

Performances are *Thursday, April 21, Friday, April 22*, and *Saturday,
April 23 *in the Olmsted Falls Middle School Cafeteria. (27045 Bagley Road,
Olmsted Falls)  All performances start at 7:00pm.

Tickets are $5 for adults, $3 for students (4th grade and up), and Free for
senior citizens and children 3rd grade and under.

--
  *In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we
understand. We will understand only what we are taught.*