[NEohioPAL] FYI: Listen to Rob on the Radio Talkin' Titanic, Friday, April 15, 9:10 a.m., WAKR 1590 AM

Robert Catalano via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Apr 12 14:48:28 PDT 2016

 FYI, Ray Horner will interview me live on the air thisFriday, April 15th, on the 104th Anniversary of the RMS Titanictragedy.
   - Date: Friday, April 15, 2016
      - Time:9:10 a.m.

   - Station: 1590 AM (WAKR), http://wakr.net
      - ToListen Online: http://player.listenlive.co/33401
      - Therewill also be a recording of the show afterwards on Ray Horner’s page.

 As you may have read in my email last week, the followingevening, April 16th, I’ll be performing my one-night only, one-manshow, “Titanic Lights” for Brecksville Little Theatre.