[NEohioPAL] Contrapunctus Early Music Presents 'Angel Voices Ever Singing' - FREE Concert!

Judith Overcash Acres via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 13 04:41:33 PDT 2016

*CONTRAPUNCTUS EARLY MUSIC *

*(A High Voices Ensemble)*

Presents

*ANGEL VOICES EVER SINGING, VOL III*

*Friday, April 15, 7:30pm – The Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist *

*(1007 Superior Ave E, Cleveland, 44114)*

Back by popular demand -

the Contrapunctus High Voices Ensemble returns

to The Cathedral of St. John!

FREE CONCERT EVENT

>From the earliest of times to the modern day,

compositions for upper voices have transported listeners to the very
heavens!

Let the sopranos, altos and countertenors of

Contrapunctus Early Music

take you on a journey across the ages with beautiful music written for High
Voices -
it's an annual concert event that you won't want to miss!

There is NO ADMISSION CHARGE for this concert -
Donations will be accepted at the time of the event,
and we hope you will consider giving generously to
The Cathedral and Contrapunctus!

For more information, please visit our website

(www.Contrapunctus-EM.com <http://www.contrapunctus-em.com/>)

or contact our Executive Artistic Director Dr. Judith Acres

(ContrapunctusEarlyMusic at gmail.com or 216-213-2582)