[NEohioPAL] SINsational fundraiser coming to Akron!

Brian Bull via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 13 09:05:34 PDT 2016

*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Media Contact: Brian Bull*

         bbull at edgetheatreproject.com

                      (330)840-9224

*April 14, 2016*

*You’ve been bad.  So very, very, bad.  Let us help you indulge that bad
side at our Seven Deadly Sins fundraiser.*

(AKRON) Maybe you’ve been eyeing that attractive co-worker a bit too long.  If
only they weren’t already committed to that total nobody in the next
cubicle.  Not that your lazy nature wasn’t already killing your
productivity.  Then again, your fiery temperament hasn’t helped much either.
But of course, all those mirror-gazing sessions have only reinforced that
you’re just all that much more beautiful and magnificent when you’re angry.
 You deserve as much adoration, wealth, and power as can be humanly scored.
But for now, that fourth slice of cake will suffice.

*Lust.  Envy. Sloth. Wrath. Pride. Greed.  Gluttony*.  In our daily lives,
we all experience these Seven Deadly Sins to some degree.  And for the
better good, we keep these under wraps.

But if you’re ready to let your devious side shine for a night, *SAVE THE
DATE OF JUNE 25th* as EDGE Theatre Project’s “Seven Deadly Sins” kickoff
fundraiser will be held at Akron’s Summit ArtSpace!  We’ll have activities
highlighting every sin, while introducing you to our organizers and
mission: to bring innovative and provocative theatre to northeast Ohio.

More information on tickets coming soon!  Again, *SAVE THE DATE OF JUNE
25th*.

*Note: Alcohol will be served at a cash bar, so bring your ID.  No one
under 18 will be admitted without adult supervision. Participants in
raffles and drawings must be present to win.  And while our theme is the
Seven Deadly Sins, disruptive or unlawful behavior will not be tolerated. *

Please keep up with our fundraising and development efforts through our
website, http://www.edgetheatreproject.com/ and our Facebook page.