[NEohioPAL] Updated PRESS RELEASE JERUSALEM!

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 13 10:13:46 PDT 2016

*See UPDATED with DATES below:ENSEMBLE THEATRE CONCLUDES ITS 2015-16
SEASON!*
*JERUSALEM*
*by JEZ BUTTERWORTH   directed by IAN WOLFGANG HINZ*

*"One of the most exciting new plays in ages!" (New York Times).*
*"An instant modern Classic!"** (Daily Telegraph).*

On St. George's Day, the morning of the local county fair (deriving its
sense of place from the annual carnival week at Pewsey, Wiltshire) Johnny
"Rooster" Byron, local waster & modern day Pied Piper, is a wanted man. The
council officials want to serve him an eviction notice, while his son,
Marky, wants his dad to take him to the fair, Troy Whitworth wants to give
him a serious kicking and a motley crew of mates want his ample supply of
drugs and alcohol. The play makes frequent allusions to Blake's eponymous
poem from which its title is derived while conjuring the ancient spirits of
 Stonehenge and the English country side.

*"Fantastic, Shocking, & Fresh!" **(Daily Mail).*

*With an awesome cast of CLEVELAND ACTORS.*
*Katya Yaker* Phaedra
*Valerie Young* Ms Fawcett
*August Scarapelli *Mr Parsons
*Mitch Rose *Johnny "Rooster" Byron
*James Rankin* Ginger
*Dana Hart** Professor
*Kyle Huff* Lee
*Michael Johnson *Davey
*Becca Moseley *Pea
*Leah Smith* Tanya
*David Vegh* *Wesley
*Brittni Shambaugh Addison* Dawn
*Miles Pierce* Marky
*Whit Lowell *Troy Whitworth
*Ravers & More !!!*
** (Appears courtesy of Actors' Equity Association)*

*Production Team:*
*Eva Nel Brettrager *Production Stage Manager
*Ian Wolfgang Hinz *Director
*Kayla Davis* Assistant Director
*Walter Boswell *Set Design
*Meg Parish* Costumes
*Stephen Vasse-Hansell* Technical Director
*Steven Barton* Lighting Design

APRIL 29th-MAY 21st
Ensemble *Mainstage*Theatre
*Fridays & Saturdays* @*8pm*.  *Sundays*@*2pm. *
**Industry Night Performance May 9th* @*8pm.*

For tickets call *216.321.2930 <216.321.2930>.*
Email us at *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>.*
Click *HERE <https://ensemble-theatre.tixato.com/buy/jerusalem>* to
purchase tickets online!

*SPECIAL BENEFIT PERFORMANCE ON MAY 21st!*
Click *HERE <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/benefit/>* for more
information on our BENEFIT PERFORMANCE
**Jerusalem Performance , Food, Prizes, Music from the Mike Petrone Band,
and be the first to hear our AMAZING 16-17 Season!  *

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!*

--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*