[NEohioPAL] Free swing dancing and dance lessons every Tuesday at Tomo's Hibachi & Sushi downtown

Valerie Salstrom via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 13 10:52:59 PDT 2016

Free swing dance lessons EVERY Thursday at Tomo’s Hibachi & Sushi at 1293 West 9th Street.

Beginner swing dance lesson from 7-8 with world champion swing dancer Valerie Salstrom, owner of Get Hep Swing.

This week we will be teaching Jitterbug with a touch of Charleston during the 7-8 lesson.

DJ music from 8-11.

Everything will be swinging on the 2nd floor. Come early for a meal and a drink.

Plenty of street parking is available. There are also some paid parking lots nearby.

Please be sure to check www.GetHepSwing.com for all of the latest details on Sunday specialty workshops in Lakewood, 5 week group lessons in Brecksville and other special events....Like our Swing Prom on April 30th!