[NEohioPAL] High school needs help! 80's clothes

Calhoun, Jennifer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Apr 14 14:48:39 PDT 2016

 We are doing "The Wedding Singer" at Madison High school. In an effort to maintain low costs, we are seeking costume pieces to borrow.

Please help if you are able. We promise to take excellent care of your items, and we will return them after our closing show on May 15th.

Seeking:
Any and all 80's Clothing

Suit coats
1 Michael Jackson Red "Beat It" Jacket - Size Small or Medium
80's wedding dresses and Bridesmaid dresses
80's suits (especially jackets)
Van Halen t-shirt (size L or XL)
13 yarmulkes
Rabbi Beard and scarf
80's clothing that could be used for "impersonators" -
-Cyndi Lauper (multi-tiered colorful skirt(s) and wig for Cyndi circa - 1985)
Billy Idol ( Leather Vest, leather cuff with spikes, chokers, wig, etc)
Mr. T (body suit of muscles?, fake jewelry, combat boots size men's 8.5, cammo pants 33W, wig)
Mrs. Reagan - Red Skirt Suit Set Size 4.

We are also seeking 80's posters to hang on Robby's walls. Van Halen, Duran Duran, AC/DC, Back to the Future, Breakfast Club, etc.

Thank you for your help!
Please contact Director Jennifer Calhoun if you're able to help at all.
Jennifer.calhoun at madisonschools.net

Jennifer Calhoun
MMS/MHS Choir Director
MHS Drama Club/Thespian Troupe Advisor
(440) 940-6314

Confidentiality Notice:
This E-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information as defined by the State and Federal privacy laws. Any unathorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you receive this E-mail in error, be aware that any unathorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited.