[NEohioPAL] PAID POSITION-Follow Spot operator needed

TechDirector via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Apr 15 09:37:37 PDT 2016

Hello All!

We need your help!

The North Coast Men's Chorus is in need of a Follow Spot Operator for our
performance this weekend at Regina Auditorium at Notre Dame.

THIS IS A PAID POSITION!!!!!

This is for this weekend.  Schedule is as follows:

Tonight (Friday 4/15/2016) 5pm - 10pm Rehearsal

Tomorrow (Sat 4/16/2016) 4pm- 10pm Rehearsal + performance

Sunday (4/17/2016)               1:30 - 5pm  performance

If you are interested, please email techdirector at ncmchorus.org
<mailto:techdirector at ncmchorus.org>  or go online to
www.ncmchorus.org/production <http://www.ncmchorus.org/production>  and
click the Apply Here
<https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?AP=1233052491>  button.

THIS IS A PAID POSITION!!

Michael Rich |Technical Director

North Coast Men's Chorus

Cell:  <tel:216-214-2499> 216-214-2499

 <mailto:techdirector at ncmchorus.org> techdirector at ncmchorus.org
<http://www.ncmchorus.org/> www.ncmchorus.org
<http://www.ncmchorus.org/production/> production information

Our 70s Show

The North Coast Men's Chorus returns to Regina Auditorium at Notre Dame
College for Our 70s Show Following on the heels of last season's Welcome to
the Sixties!, we move on to the decade that brought us the best of Funk,
Soul, R&B, Pop, Hard Rock, Soft Rock and, of course, Disco! You'll hear
classics from Elton John, the Bee Gees, James Taylor, Stevie Wonder,
Fleetwood Mac and many, many more! So dig out your platform shoes and
leisure suits and join in on the fun!

For Ticket Information  email:  <mailto:tickets at ncmchorus.org>
tickets at ncmchorus.org  or call:  216-556-0590

 <http://www.ncmchorus.org/shop/concerts/> Purchase Tickets Here