[NEohioPAL] Free Screening of "I, Harlequin" Sunday at CWRU with Commedia dellArte Presentation (Italian Film Festival)

Jess Rudolph via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Apr 16 15:08:01 PDT 2016

*Buon Giorno*!

Tomorrow (*Sunday*) at *3:00pm*, the Italian Film Festival
<http://bit.ly/1SqT2Mm> will be screening the wonderful movie *Io,
Arlecchino* <http://bit.ly/1Q9fl7M> (*I, Harlequin*) on the campus of Case
Western Reserve University in Cleveland. The movie is co-hosted by the CWRU
Film Society <http://films.cwru.edu/> (see their website for directions and
parking <http://bit.ly/1qP5cbV> information) and is *free and open to the
public*.

The movie tells the story of keeping the traditions of *Commedia dell'Arte*
alive in modern day Italy. As such, *The Confused Greenies of Players'
Patchwork Theatre Company* <https://www.facebook.com/TheConfusedGreenies/>
have been asked to give a presentation on commedia and its foolish
patchwork hero Arlecchino. And as part of our presentation, we'll be
performing a traditional scene in this semi-improvisational art featuring
Arlecchino as well as other masked characters!

So we invite you to come out to both learn and laugh!

forever foolish,
--Jess

Jess Rudolph
Artistic Director of Players' Patchwork Theatre Company: The Confused
Greenies
http://www.facebook.com/TheConfusedGreenies
http://www.youtube.com/TheConfusedGreenies
http://twitter.com/PlayerPatchwork