[NEohioPAL] Chuck Richie's THREADS OF COMPASSION, one weekend only! May 5-7

convergence-continuum via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Apr 22 18:21:01 PDT 2016

convergence-continuum presents:

THREADS OF COMPASSION: THE VOICES OF MY PAST
written, produced and performed by Chuck Richie*

ONE WEEKEND ONLY: Thurs-Sat, May 5-7

In this original solo performance, the past is present, the present is
past. What do English and Scottish ancestry, Hungarian cultural heritage,
and DNA roots in Africa tell me about who I am today? What power is
revealed by speaking their words? The discovery of identity and truth
through the voices that came before.

THREADS OF COMPASSION is the first of five special productions in
con-con’s Tweener Series of solo and duo performances presented for
one-weekend only between our regular season offerings. All proceeds from
the Tweener series go to the Save-the-Liminis-Theater capital campaign
fund (details at http://convergence-continuum.org).

Performances are at 8 pm at the Liminis Theater, 2438 Scranton Rd,
Cleveland 44113 in the historic Tremont neighborhood.

Tickets at $15 general admission, $12 seniors (65+), and $10 students are
available at http://convergence-continuum.org and 216-687-0074.

*appears courtesy of Actors Equity Association