[NEohioPAL] EscapeCanton.com is Hiring!

Liam School via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Apr 18 08:28:11 PDT 2016

Hello,
    EscapeCanton.com is Canton Ohio's first Escape-room series, and we are now hiring! If you are not familiar with what an escape room is, well it is simply a giant puzzle room that you have set time limit on figuring out how to escape. Currently EscapeCanton.com is looking for employees, we have two types of positions to fill, one being an actor playing a zombie, the other is an operator, someone who oversees the game in play. Both of these positions are paid and can be short term to long term work. If interested in applying please click on the link below.

Liam Roth
EscapeCanton.com

 https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OfxiZUffEGtryaneYwxXh2hhYPQ6mvVAQQWwmj-pnz4/viewform?usp=send_form