[NEohioPAL] Dennis! turns 1 - Improv at the Bevy on Wednesday night - $5.00

Renee via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Apr 19 16:43:54 PDT 2016

We're celebrating our first birthday with a great big improv comedy party and everybody's invited.

Come to the The Bevy inbirdtown to enjoy a night of fun improv comedy with the 6 ace performers of Dennis! Just look at how big and strong (and funny) they've grown in only a year.

While your there be sure to feast on the pasta and wine specials or enjoy the full menu of food and drink available at the bar.

Doors are at 7:30 pm and the show starts at 8:00 pm. Tickets are only $5 at the door.

The Bevy in Birdtown
12112 Madison Avenue
Lakewood