[NEohioPAL] Seeking Fake Wedding Cake

Calhoun, Jennifer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Apr 19 21:03:51 PDT 2016

I am seeking to borrow a fake wedding cake for our production of "The Wedding Singer" If you know of one that I could borrow, I would appreciate the help.
Thank you,
Jennifer Calhoun
jennifer.calhoun at madisonschools.net

Jennifer Calhoun
MMS/MHS Choir Director
MHS Drama Club/Thespian Troupe Advisor
(440) 940-6314

Confidentiality Notice:
This E-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information as defined by the State and Federal privacy laws. Any unathorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you receive this E-mail in error, be aware that any unathorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited.