[NEohioPAL] DEAF & HARD-OF-HEARING TALENT NEEDED

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 20 08:07:19 PDT 2016

Mediamakers USA is looking to casting DEAF & HARD-OF-HEARING
ACTORS/TALENT for their feature film titled "RUN" which is currently in
production.  We will be shooting May 14th & 15th, 2016 in the greater
Cleveland area.

We are looking for extras and also looking to cast the following role:

----------------------

DEAF or HARD-OF-HEARING BOYFRIEND CHARACTER, 25 - 35 y.o.

We are looking for a Midwestern "boy nextdoor" type to play the role of
a boyfriend to the lead of our film.  This character is gay.  No graphic
scenes nor nudity.  This is a PG-13 love story.  Looking for someone who
is masculine and is fluent in sign language (and is Deaf or
hard-of-hearing).  Must be available the weekend of May 14 & 15th as
well as several days the following week.

Please submit your headshot/reel and a short bio about yourself.

PLEASE NOTE: we are looking for a DEAF or HARD-OF-HEARING ACTOR to play
this character and are not accepting submissions from hearing-abled
actors.  Thank you!

EXTRAS

We are accepting submissions of all types for people who are Deaf or
hard-of-hearing to play featured roles in our film.

Please submit your headshot/reel and a short bio about yourself.

Please e-mail us at:

Casting at MediamakersUSA.com

Thank you!