[NEohioPAL] Pay What You Can at Talespinner tomorrow (Friday) night!

TCT Intern via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Apr 21 10:16:16 PDT 2016

Talespinner Children's Theatre, located at 5209 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland,
OH 44102, is pleased to invite you to our final four performances of *Golden:
A Grimm's Faerie Tale, *which has had uproarious response from large
audiences since its opening.

Tomorrow, Friday, April 22, is part of the Ohio Savings Bank Pay What You
Can Series.

New to Talespinner this season, Ohio Savings Bank have underlined their
belief in us and the children and families in our community by extending
their support to one of our most important programs here at TCT. Thanks to
their generous underwriting of our Pay What You Can Program, TCT can
continue to provide and expand on its commitment to providing the
opportunity for families to attend our productions regardless of financial
standing.

Pay What You Can... and when we say "what you can," we mean it!

At TCT we believe the arts should be in the community and the community
should be in the arts.

Marketing and Box Office
Talespinner Children's Theatre

*Now on the TCT stage:*

*GOLDEN - A Grimm's Faerie Tale*

*April 2nd - 24th*
*Registration now open for TCT's Summer Mask and Puppet Camp, running **June
20th - June 24th*

For tickets and more information, visit us on the web at
talespinnerchildrenstheatre.org or call 216.264.9680