[NEohioPAL] LOCAL TALENT AGENCY SEEKING 21-35 YEAR OLD FEMALE MODELS FOR LIVE EVENT

Cleveland TG via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Apr 25 09:19:43 PDT 2016

The largest Talent & Model Agency in this market, The Talent Group, is looking for attractive female models (any ethnicity) ages 21-35 for live event, print, & spokes modeling jobs

Talent should be attractive, in-shape, good personality

Please IMMEDIATELY   EMAIL     cleveland at talentgroup.com if interested!

as we are CASTING and BOOKING Models at Present

Please INCLUDE  a Recent Photo (or 2)  of yourself –  preferably  3/4 length and  Closer FACE Shot

IMPORTANT NOTE:  If you have a signed contract with another TALENT AGENCY in the CLEVELAND Area, we unfortunately cannot represent you, or submit you for this job.

If you are already signed with The Talent Group, we already have you submitted for this job.

Please IMMEDIATELY   EMAIL     cleveland at talentgroup.com

The Talent Group
2530 Superior Ave E., Suite 602
Cleveland, OH 44114
216-622-8011 Office
216-622-7551 Fax
www.talentgroup.com
CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT - PLEASE NOTE:
The contents of this email including the script, client and client contact information, as well as other information contained within the email and/or attached is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
This email/message and it’s contents are intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It contains privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. You are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information or copying this information.
Thank You - THE TALENT GROUP