[NEohioPAL] FREE Acting Workshop (1 weekend)

Carson Coombs via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Apr 25 09:47:26 PDT 2016

Hi!

My name is Carson Coombs and I'm 14 years old with acting experience. I am going to be hosting a 1 weekend acting workshop!

I will teach a lot of things that I learned in the acting industry

I will have close acting friends help out with this and it's free admission!

Please email carson_coombs at yahoo.com for question/comments/or concerns